Applicants must have:
- Earned, or expect to earn, a good undergraduate degree from a four-year business-related degree programme. A good three-year business-related degree with very good academic results may also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Good TOEFL or IELTS scores if English is not the mother tongue or medium of prior undergraduate instruction. TOEFL score must not be less than 260 for computer-based test, 620 for paper-based test and 100 for internet-based test. IELTS score must be at least 7.0
- A good performance in the interview (conducted for shortlisted candidates only).
- A Letter of Motivation (no more than 500 words) outlining the reasons why you want to enroll in the programme. The same Letter of Motivation can be used for CEMS MIMS application.
- Besides good oral and written skills in English, applicants for the double-master programme with CEMS must be proficient in at least one other CEMS language – Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese), Czech, Danish, Dutch/Afrikaans, Farsi/Tajik, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi/Urdu, Hungarian, Indonesian/Malay, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croat (Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Montenegrin), Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish or Vietnamese. Click here for common CEMS application requirements.
Although GMAT is not mandatory, candidates with good GMAT scores will be considered favourably for scholarships, and also stand a higher chance in getting their preferred placement in CEMS host schools. Our GMAT institution code is DRT-MK-19 (MSc in Management). More information
No work experience is required for admission into the programme. Applicants with more than 2 years of work experience should consider applying to an MBA programme.