We do not engage any external agency to undertake student recruitment. Applicants interested in our programmes must apply directly to the NUS Business School.
There is only one intake per year for the MSc (Management), and the double-degree MSc (Management) + CEMS MIM programmes. Please take note of these important dates while applying to these programmes:
|1st May to 15th July||Application period for MSc (Mgt) and CEMS MIM|
|August - September||Interviews for shortlisted applicants|
|September||Notification of application outcome|
|January||Commencement of classes|
Please get the following ready before starting the application online. All supporting documents required for the application must also be uploaded:
- Your resume
- Copy of your official identification documents
- Certified copies of your transcripts/mark sheets and degree certificate
- A Letter of Motivation
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- Proof of financial support
- GMAT scores (recommended)
- TOEFL / IELTS scores (if applicable)
- Proof of proficiency in any other foreign language declared for CEMS MIM studies (if applicable)
- Official transcripts/ mark sheets and attested copy of your degree scroll for your application will be required after you are offered a place in the programme.
- Documents not in English must be accompanied by certified copies of the English-translated version.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants who fail to provide complete and accurate information or provide false information will be immediately withdrawn from admissions consideration.
- Admission to our programmes is highly competitive. Fulfillment of admission requirements does not equate to guaranteed admissions.
- There is no application fee.
To apply, please click here.
If you are applying for the double-degree MSc (Management) + CEMS MIM programmes, you need to submit an additional application for the CEMS MIM in the CEMS website.