YOUR FUTURE STARTS NOW
Applicants must have:
- Earned, or expect to earn, a good undergraduate degree from a four-year business-related degree programme. A good
three-year business-related degree with very strong academic results may also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Good TOEFL or IELTS scores if English is not the mother tongue or medium of prior undergraduate instruction. TOEFL
score must be at least 260 for computer-based test, 620 for paper-based test and 100 for internet-based test. IELTS overall band score must be at least 7.0
- A strong performance in the interview (conducted for shortlisted candidates only).
- A Letter of Motivation (no more than 500 words) outlining the reasons why you want to enroll in the programme. The
same Letter of Motivation can be used for CEMS MIM application.
- Besides good oral and written skills in English, applicants for the double-master degree programme with CEMS must be proficient in at least one other CEMS language. Click here for common CEMS application requirements.
Although GMAT is not mandatory, a good GMAT score will strengthen your application. For double-degree programme applicants, candidates with good GMAT scores will be considered favourably for Study Awards, and also stand a higher chance in getting their preferred placement in CEMS host schools. Our GMAT institution code is DRT-MK-19 (MSc in Management). More information on GMAT.
We do not require you to have work experience for admission into the programme. Applicants with more than 2 years of work experience should consider applying to our NUS MBA programme.