To graduate from the double-master programme, students must have successfully completed all obligatory components of both the MSc (Mgt) and the CEMS MIM degrees.
To graduate from the CEMS MIM Programme, students must successfully fulfill the following:
- Have spent at least two of the three MIM terms abroad
- Have successfully graduated officially from the MSc (Management) programme
- No more than 15 ECTS in Elective and Skill Seminar credits may be taken outside the MIM year
- A consecutive 10-week international Internship at first-job level
- Language requirements:
- Have successfully passed the CEMS Business Communication Skill Seminar
- Have passed a CEMS language with a minimum level of B2 oral and B1 written
- Have passed a third language with, as a minimum requirement, an introductory study at elementary level.
You may obtain more information from the CEMS website.